The academic session is from April to March.
Registration opens from 1 December, each year. The registration card is to be filled and submitted in the office.
A written test shall be conducted on a specific date followed by an interview of the child with his/her parents.
Admission will be granted on the basis of the childâ€™s performance purely on merit.
The admission form has to be duly filled with all the entries and signature.
There will be no written test for Nursery. An informal interaction with the parent and the child will be conducted to see the general awareness and smartness of the child.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
4 passport size photographs.
1 passport size photographs of father and mother
2 stamp size combined photographs of parent for parent authorization card.
Photocopy of Fatherâ€™s ID Proof (PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ driving license, etc.)
Photocopy of Motherâ€™s ID Proof (PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ driving license, etc.)
Attested photocopy of the birth certificate by Municipal Corporation/ Nagar Nigam
Caste certificate ST/SC/OBC of Father/Student (Photo copy)
For LKG to Class XII, Original Transfer Certificate is compulsory for the previous school.
For admissions in class XI & XII, the photocopy of the Mark sheet of class X is compulsory.
Registration card required in case of direct admission in class X & XII. (I.e. IX & XI) Last day of submitting TC is 15 APRIL, 2020 or within two weeks from the date of seeking admission.Otherwise admission will be cancelled & fresh admission charge will have to be paid.
Photocopy of Report Card of the previous class to be submitted till 15 APRIL, 2020
TO BE NOTED
For admission to Nursery the child should be 3+ in April. For pre-nursery 2+ in April.
Un-affiliated school TC must be counter signed by local BSAâ€™s office. In event of lapse in submission of proper documentation in the school accounts office by the given date, the admission will stand cancelled with the immediate effect without any refund of fee.
Identity card is a mandate. New Identity cards will be issued for students every year.
1. For a child seeking withdrawal from the school, an application for Transfer Certificate should reach to the Principal`s Office before 31st of March.
2. Six months fee is liable to be charged for withdrawal during the mid-session.
3. Transfer Certificate will be issued if all dues of the school are settled.
4. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fees for first quarter.
5. TC will be issued only on submission of an appliction to that effect and clearence of all dues payable to the school.
A STUDENT CAN BE ASKED TO LEAVE ON THE FOLLOWING GROUNDS:
1. Indiscipline and unsatisfactory performance
2. Non-payment of Dues
3. Repeated Detention in the same Class.
4. Shortage of Attendance (less than 75%)
5. Indulgence in indisciplinary activities, cheating, vulgarism, bullying, disobedience and disrespect towards teachers / school / peer group etc