The School lays great emphasis on discipline-slackness,disobedience and disregard of the rules will not be tolerated,negligence of good manners, any work or action likely to lower the image of the school, is regarded as the breach of the school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel the students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality , insubordination or contempt of authority and breaking bounds and causing damage to school property are always sufficient reasons for suitable action to be taken immediately.
1. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours.
2. Parents are required to inform the school office, if there is any change in their address,telephone numbers and other relevant information immediately.
3. Children when sick , should not be sent to school to attend the classes. The parents will not hold the institution,indemnified against all claims arising through illness and accident.
4. Parents attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be strictly avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachres with the consequent failure to learn from them and retards their progress.
5. Parents can meet the Principal on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
6. Parents can meet the teachers on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.