The school lays great emphasis on discipline. Slackness, disobedience and disregard of the rules will not be tolerated. Negligence of good manners, any work or action likely to lower the image of the school is regarded as the breach of school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel the students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority and breaking bounds and causing damage to school property are always sufficient reasons for suitable action to be taken immediately.
1. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours.
2. Parents are required to inform the school office, if there is any change in their address, telephone numbers and other relevant information immediately.
3 Children when sick, should not be sent to school to attend the classes. The parents will not hold the institution or indemnify against all claims arising through illness and accident.
4. Parent`s attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be strictly avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and retards their progress.
5. Parents can meet the Principal & teachers on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
6. The Parents are required to attend the PTM on a regular basis and the class teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting. A decent code of conduct should be maintained and punctuality to be observed at such meetings.
7. Any communication made by the parent / guardian should be addressed to the Principal. The address and phone no., admission no., name of the student, class, section should be clearly mentioned in the application.
8. The name, admission no., class, section & house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students for e.g. - blazers, ties, jerseys, skirts, pants, shirts, socks, shoes, bags, etc.
9. Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children`s progress by paying attention to their attendance, punctuality and discipline and to take interest in the child`s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular / notice / invitation etc. has been issued.
10. Care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed for the offence.
11. Students are advised not to carry any cash or valuable articles e.g. mobile phones, expensive watches, fountain pens, i-pods, electronic gadgets, cameras, calculators or jewellery to school. In case of loss of valuable or other articles, the authorities will try their best to trace out the items but will not take any responsibility for the loss.
12. Girls are allowed to wear small earrings / studs. Students are not allowed to apply nail polish / mehendi / tattoos under any circumstances.
13. It is compulsory for all students to attend school on the first day of the beginning of a semester or after each vacation, and the last day before the end of a semester or beginning of a vacation, otherwise strict action will be taken by the school authority.
14. The school has all the authority to stop the child from attending classes whose parents avoid meeting the authorities .
15. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at bus stop.
16. Parents / guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
17. Strict action will be taken against students using unfair means in examination.
18. As a worthy parent, be a role model for your child. Parents are advised to identify their ward`s strength and instil confidence in him/her by praising the child for small achievements and desirable behaviour. Avoid unnecessary comparison and over expectations. Be realistic.